Meet the WAGO 221 Series Splicing Connector
Flexible. Fast. Safe.
Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down - done!
The 221 Series Splicing Connector connects solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors easily, quickly and safely.
But this connector wants to do more!
The 221 Series Splicing Connector is well-suited for the following applications:
- Building Installations
- Hazardous areas
- Within Devices
Strip conductor to 11mm
Lift the lever to open the clamping unit and insert the stripped conductor
Lower the lever to close the clamp
For all conductors
- Fine Stranded
221-412 221-413 221-415
- Ease of use - pull the lever up, insert a conductor, push the lever back down
- Available as 2-, 3- and 5-wire connectors
- Easily terminate conductors from:
0.2mm to 4mm² / 24AWG to 12AWG
0.5mm to 6mm² / 20AWG to 10AWG
- Connect solid, stranded, fine-stranded conductors
- Time savings for installers and device manufacturers
- Quickly install devices with higher levels of power consumption
- Safely install long cable runs with larger conductor cross sections
- Mounting carrier for installation conforms to standards
- Custom carriers are possible
Wiring fine-stranded conductors in junction boxes
Custom low-voltage lighting system
Lighting distribution in a ceiling canopy
Pendant light connection in a suspended ceiling
Can also be used with
Recently Viewed Products:
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.